What I Want To Be - Sawasdee16 Thailand Project Exchange to AIESEC in Chulalongkorn University

My students in Thailand




Sawasdee krub Hallo Selamat Pagi, my name is Eloardo Aruan but my friends all around the world call me "Elo" hehehe I come from Indonesia and I study Civil Engineering in Diponegoro University 2013.
I feel so blessed doing this project in my winter holiday, actually I just have holiday till 14th February 2016 because my college starts on 15th February 2016, so it means that I have to be off for 2 weeks in my college cause I will have finished this project on 27th of February 2016, but what I'm gonna tell you here will not regret my decision at all, it's very interesting ☺

It's not a difficult choice to Jump out for doing this project in Thailand, because I do love Thailand so much, but it is very difficult when I had to collect money to do this project, I'm born in a very great family I guess, my mother loves me so much but unfortunately I'm not as fortunate as others, my family is really poor and very less in economy, I remembered when I was just a child, I used to cry when I saw my friends had delicious foods, fancy clothes, and beautiful bag and shoes, even to eat too we used to ask the neighbors, but fortunately my mom and my dad always support me to get what I wanna be, I know they can not give what I want but at least they always support me to go to school and be what my ambition is, miracles happened, I got very good achievement in my school, so the government gives me scholarship and no need to pay for the school, and I don't know why I always get the scholarship from Primary to Senior High School, so it means that my parents do not need to think about the fee for my education because every month I got living cost also from the government, when I was in senior high school I taught english special for conversation and I got my salary from that, I was so happy cause I could collect money and I gave it to my parents, and now I am studying Civil Engineering cause I love Math and Physic, I'm in my third year and I never think before I can go so far in my 6th term of college, seeing the economy of my family is impossible for me, it is not cheap to go to college, it is not cheap to study in engineering, but one thing I know, I am so blessed, I can go to the university because of scholarship also, the government pays my living cost every month, I can not say anything without Thankyou Jesus Christ.

What I want to tell is "keep dreaming believing and make it happened", I will not be in the university if once I didn't dream about it, when I was small I used to dream that One day I will go to the best University, I will study what I want to be, and I will dress like my friends clothes, and I will make my parents smile. That's my dream at the time, that's what I always dream when I saw my parents worked very hard in field, when I saw people in my village mocked my family and underestimate to my family, I didn't want to revenge, I just wanna change my family's economy.

And that's why I take this project, I want to share about my life to my friends here, to my students, to all the people around the world, I want them knows that it is possible for a poor like me to go to the college, it's possible for the poor to get their ambitions, it's possible for the poor to make impact to all the people around me.
And I was crying when the first time I saw my students in Baan Huaykamtan School, I guess It is worse than my school in my village, I was crying in my heart when they come and give me hug and said "we love teacher Elo" , they are not as lucky as other, just the same like me, and what I have told them is "you may not as lucky as others, you may not as rich as others, you my not as beautiful as others, but yess you have the right to get your ambitions, whatever your ambition, whatever you wanna be, you have to go and get it, you have to go to Chulalongkorn University, you have to apply in your self that you can, no worry about the fee, somebody will help you, just keep dreaming my students, just keep believing and please be humble whenever and wherever you are, I love you". That's what I told my students, I said to them that I am just like them when I was small, and I see them crying when I tell my experience, I don't know why, I tell it in english, and they don't understand so much about english but they were crying, and I asked them to write their ambitions, and they said they wanna be teachers, and I said go and get your ambition.
I love my students so much.

I really Thankyou P from Chula for believing that I can do this project, once I asked P why does she put me in this very remote school, and she said because she saw something in me that I can do it, and I just kept silent when she said so, but now I realize that what she said is true, I can impact my students, I can make them dreaming like me, and I believe that one day they will impact others also.
Thankyou so much P, and Thankyou for everybody surrounded me in Thailand, my mom in Thailand my super host family, Thankyou AIESEC from Chulalongkorn University and Thankyou my school Baan Huaykamtan, Phichit Thailand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISE DO ALE ALETA NASO OLO MUBA I

7 Status Instagram Yang Memotivasi

Aku dan Masa Depan Ku