Dream, Believe, and Make It Happened




Special Thankyou for my Lord, Jesus Christ
Thankyou for those who sponsored my self
Thankyou my super host family and the Director of School I taught Mrs. Rungtiwa Phaepo
Thankyou for all the Teachers in Baan Huaykamtan School :
  • Mrs. Sakon
  • Mrs. Nontawen Chotpong
  • Ms. Phudchara Phorn
  • Mr. Manod Pintong
  • Ms. Kaneng Soncha
  • Mr. Kittisak
  • Ms. Sirirat
Thankyou for the citizens around this school

Thankyou Miss Kitty
Thankyou so much my students 




When I was child, i asked my mother "Mom,  what shall we eat today?". And then she gave me some cup of rice and salt, and then we pray. I said "Thankyou God, we can still eat today", but do you know? I was crying in my heart, my tears were fallen.
And then I told my mother, "Mom, I have to go to school, I have to go to the University, I have to reach my ambition, I want tobe a teacher, I will teach the poor like us". And theni found out my mom crying and hug me.

My students, my friends.... once i was like you, I am not as lucky as my friends, I don't have good shirt, my clothes are torn, my foods are not delicious. and I used to cry when i saw my friends went for shopping to the market.
I am not angry to my mother, I don't hate my father. But what I do is dreaming, believing, and make my dreams come true.

I dream that one day i will go to the best school in my province, and yes I do.
I dream that one day i have to go to the best University in my country, and yes I do.
I dream that I will have exchange oneday, and yes I do it right now.
Do you know, it is impossible for me to go to the University. University is expensive, my parents don't have money, my parents is farmer, they work in farm. I still remember when my neighbors talked about my family, they said "It is impossible for Elo to go to the University, they don't have money to buy foods, even they always ask for the food from the neighbors", that's what the said.
But now, I can stand here, I am standing in front of you, I am in third year of my University right now, and even i study in one of the most difficult major, Civil Engineering.

My students, I may don't have anything to give, but all i want to say is "Keep Dreaming, Keep Believing and Make it Happened".
Whatever your dreams, whatever you wanna be, just go and get it, God will bless you.
Just like me, I get scholarship, i went to school with free, i go to the Universitywithout paying anything, even the government pays for my living cost.

Study hard, be humble, be good to all the people, I believe you will get your dreams.


And thankyou for all the parents, thankyou for earning your children, to feed them. I hope you will guide them always, teach them the true                                                                                             meaning of life.

Thankyou so much, God bless us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISE DO ALE ALETA NASO OLO MUBA I

7 Status Instagram Yang Memotivasi

Aku dan Masa Depan Ku